Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
al coholic

PostSubject: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:35 am

at the Pride Parade. She is now bisexual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavish Lava

PostSubject: Re: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:39 pm

al coholic wrote:
at the Pride Parade. She is now  bisexual.

Hey boozer! Are you sure it was her? Some of those lezbos do very creative things to their hair. This is what she really looks like.

Obviously she is squinting but she is looking good for a woman in her mid fifties. Hope she attended those seminars warning women with good pensions to be careful about potential partners who do not have good pensions. At probus she might well find somebody.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Lavish Lava wrote:
al coholic wrote:
at the Pride Parade. She is now  bisexual.

Hey boozer!  Are you sure it was her? Some of those lezbos do very creative things to their hair. This is what she really looks like.

Obviously she is squinting but she is looking good for a woman in her mid fifties. Hope she attended those seminars warning women with good pensions to be careful about potential partners who do not have good pensions. At probus she might well find somebody.

She was the Principal when I was at Silverthorn Collegiate and there was at the time no indication of drug use. Her only problem inshallah was that she was never dressed modestly like a woman should. Also too many colours. bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDSB

PostSubject: Re: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Gordy Stefulic is related to Mary Graham (Bill), Cathy Proksch (Roy) . She also leaves her beloved grandchildren, Paula and Alexander. Paula and Alexander are already reading about Auntie Gordy on the Internet and are surely ashamed of her bipolar condition and her disgusting sexual behavior with students whom she was supposed to be protecting. Not taking her meds, nor visiting her psychiatrist regularly really does not help. Gordy of course denies all this(which her shrink probably calls IN DENIAL) but if one checks the internet the facts can be Googled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:47 pm

TDSB wrote:
Gordy Stefulic is related to Mary Graham (Bill), Cathy Proksch (Roy) . She also leaves her beloved grandchildren, Paula and Alexander. Paula and Alexander are already reading about Auntie Gordy on the Internet and are surely ashamed of her bipolar condition and her disgusting sexual behavior with students whom she was supposed to be protecting. Not taking her meds, nor visiting her psychiatrist regularly really does not help. Gordy of course denies all this(which her shrink probably calls IN DENIAL)  but if one checks the internet the facts can be Googled.  

I did a search like "gordy stefulic + bipolar + psychiatrist" on a few search engines but could not find anything. Do you have any links cuz what pops up seems to differ with the time of day inshallah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic   

Back to top Go down

Oh jesus I saw Gordy Stefulic
Page 1 of 1