Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom

PostSubject: Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked   Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Just stumbled on info that finally the OCT saw the light and revoked her qualifications

http://www.network54.com/Forum/751298/thread/1402783496/last-1496081799/Sex+and+the+Female+Teacher Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maringrove

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:44 pm

tom wrote:
Just stumbled on info that finally the OCT saw the light and revoked her qualifications

http://www.network54.com/Forum/751298/thread/1402783496/last-1496081799/Sex+and+the+Female+Teacher    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fuck what took them so long? The first reported incident was back in 1999 at George Harvey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Bucks

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:22 pm

I am a new grad from the U of T who will be starting my career with the TDSB this fall. I was so lucky to get the job and really I have my mother to be grateful to because she is a Principal at one of the Collegiates in the city. My question to those readers on this site is "Is the College of Teachers hard on those who violate the rules?" I would like some opinions not originating from my family. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked   Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Star Bucks wrote:
I am a new grad from the U of T who will be starting my career with the TDSB this fall. I was so lucky to get the job and really I have my mother to be grateful to because she is a Principal at one of the Collegiates in the city. My question to those readers on this site is "Is the College of Teachers hard on those who violate the rules?" I would like some opinions not originating from my family. Thanks.

Is the pay good.

Is this what she looked like

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked   

Back to top Go down

Gordy Stefulic credentials revoked
Page 1 of 1