Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This is a retired principal who liked her students.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rabba

PostSubject: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Now you know what she looks like you take over and comment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WannaFockVivianMavrou

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Yack...Nasty cunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bucharest Babe

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Is that what she looks like?She is not bad.Sort of easy on the eyes. But then I always preferred women for sex.
BTW she is an RTO member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavish Lava

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:43 pm

Bucharest Babe wrote:
Is that what she looks like?She is not bad.Sort of easy on the eyes. But then I always preferred women for sex.
BTW she is an RTO member.

That pic was from a few years ago. This is her now

lol! Rolling Eyes Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDSB Turbo

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:19 pm

She is popular on many sites.  Google is sometimes a bit slow but my guess is that by September
there will new pics and lotsa memes. Somtimes I wonder how Gordy is doing finding a significant other.

Quote :
HoneyBadger
United States
#f1 1 min ago
Even after retirement Gordy Gordana Stefulic's popularity is increasing. She is loved on Network 54
in several forums from the former Jugoslavia. She is also quite popular on Ryerson's wordress.
Here is one from Network 54

TDSB Student
(Login serbian1)
Horny High School Principal crushed my dickNo score for this post May 30 2016, 10:26 AM

Gordana Stefulic was an artsy-fartsy grad who used her once great body to entice a job out of the TDSB. As years went by she used the same body to get her promotions.Then Peters Principal struck and she reached the limits if her incompetence and the house of cards fell.All this was aggravated by the fact that she also liked young men for S E X. Secondary schools offered an unlimited supply of horny young guys who needed to be blown and were prepared give Gordy Stefulic the pleasure of release.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Married
(Login GordanaMarried)
Re: Sexual Pedator in Canadian SchoolNo score for this post June 28 2016, 12:21 PM

Gordy Stefulic just loved many of the hot students @ her schools. Position has its privileges . She has now retired and in effect has "got away with it" just like my Indian friend who did much the same but is now living on the outskirts of Mumbai. Wont be back and has gotten away with it too.

Send replies to jack.mortimer@tel:tdsb.on.ca
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Bucks

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:33 pm

This one was @ Northern and also liked her students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drip

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Used 2 bee at George Harvey and about 18 years ago she had me up in the phys ed change room late in the day.Must say she was quite good.  BTW the pic above swould not have done justice way back then. When she got up she was like a steam engine slowly starting. like CHU....CHU...CHU. When she came it was CHUCHUCHUCHUCHUCHU..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH>

The stuff below came from rate your teacher dot com

Quote :

Recommended
Easiness
Helpfulness
Clarity
Knowledge
Textbook Use
Exam Difficulty
Oct 04, 2017

Gordana Stefulick was an administrator here about 20 years ago. Her outstanding achievement was to have se xual activities with a number of students. She was moved on by the TDSB and has retired in 2014 to Cambridge Ontario.
Submitted by a student

by Taboola
Sponsored Links
You May Like
Single in Mississauga? See Who’s on MatchMatch.com
Get The Best Car Deals Even If You Have Bad CreditCheap Cars Canada
The most addictive game of the year! Play with 14 million Players now!Forge Of Empires - Free Online Game
Easiness
Helpfulness
Clarity
Dec 05, 2010

OOOOOOOOO I just love a scandal!
Easiness
Helpfulness
Clarity
Jun 27, 2010

She used to be here but was transferred after having a steamy affair with a student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robot

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   Sat May 12, 2018 9:05 pm

I think the students loved the way she touched them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a retired principal who liked her students.   

Back to top Go down

This is a retired principal who liked her students.
Page 1 of 1