Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gordy Stefulic has a big mouth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adult ed

PostSubject: Gordy Stefulic has a big mouth   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 pm

11 April 2013
My fellow teachers, I am deeply troubled and upset about Ms. Stefulic’s remark that I control women by putting my tongue down women’s throats against their will and that I have bragged about this in the staff room. I have never met Ms. Gordy Stefulic outside of school (never alone) and certainly, it is not the kind of conversation I would have with any person, period. I have too much respect for women and have a very long history in these matters. Nevertheless, I am upset and deeply troubled by Ms. Stefulic’s behavior and state of mind! I fear for her school and the Board! Does anyone have suggestions?
Darian Leduchowski
Telephone 416 763 3080
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDSB lurker

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic has a big mouth   Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Adult ed wrote:
11 April 2013
My fellow teachers, I am deeply troubled and upset about Ms. Stefulic’s remark that I control women by putting my tongue down women’s throats against their will and that I have bragged about this in the staff room.  I have never met Ms. Gordy Stefulic outside of school (never alone) and certainly, it is not the kind of conversation I would have with any person, period. I have too much respect for women and have a very long history in these matters. Nevertheless, I am upset and deeply troubled by Ms. Stefulic’s behavior and state of mind!  I fear for her school and the Board! Does anyone have suggestions?
Darian Leduchowski
Telephone 416 763 3080

Was she on some school's staff. Nobody remembers her! Did she contribute anything to the TDSB or was she one of those who took the pension and ran at the first moment possible. Shocked Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robot

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic has a big mouth   Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Only for teens with a large cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordy Stefulic has a big mouth   

Back to top Go down