Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was bused when I was a student at Humberside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
souvlaki

I was bused when I was a student at Humberside Empty
PostSubject: I was bused when I was a student at Humberside   I was bused when I was a student at Humberside EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 5:20 pm

This was a long time ago but I was sexually abused by my Physics teacher a guy named Stock. Anybody remember him?
Back to top Go down
Tiler

I was bused when I was a student at Humberside Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was bused when I was a student at Humberside   I was bused when I was a student at Humberside EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 12:11 am

I was at Western Tech next door and e all knew about him back in the 1980's. a little fat cocksucker who was always hanging around some of the younger students.never had any personal contact with him but some of the guys said he offered a coke and a bag of chips for a blow.feeling he is probably dead by now or in some old age cripp home.Dont bother with him souvlaki he's probably melting away if not alreadu 6 feet under. Still it does give you an idea what was until recently swept under the carpet the TDSB.
Back to top Go down

I was bused when I was a student at Humberside
Page 1 of 1