Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil21

Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star  Empty
PostSubject: Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star    Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 1:39 am

Is that Lisa Neave for real? She certainly seems to be someone I would like to meet. How about a revealing pic with a $ quotation.
Back to top Go down
chicken man

PostSubject: Re: Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star    Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star  EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Link posted on my company forum sent me here. Still trying to figure out why what is this site about.
Back to top Go down
LCBO part time

PostSubject: Re: Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star    Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star  EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:13 pm

chicken man wrote:
Link posted on my company forum sent me here.      Still trying to figure out why what is this site about.

Its me chicken! Am over at your place ordering chicken strips and hope they will hit the spot before going back to work. Moving cases of booze after the holidays is a bit much.

BTW I am the guy posting the link to here almost everywhere so if you saw a link to here you can bet it might be me and a few other soldiers. This site is becoming a haven for the pedos of the GTA. LOL Laughing Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star    Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star  Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone left this link to this site on the Toronto Star
Page 1 of 1