Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

covid 19 beautiful

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
waster

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:54 pm

The Coronavirus is BEAUTIFUL. It is Picturesque. I love it because I am asymptomatic. Asymptomatic are people who carry the active virus in their body but never develop any symptoms, at least that is what I was told when I asked to be tested in France. The nurse who gave me the test gave me a slip of paper with a number because in France I was not registered under their health scheme but was given instructions how to get my results and I was on my merry way.
Fast forward a couple of weeks, my business trip was over and I was waiting for a delayed flight in Toulouse saw the slip of paper for my test so I looked for a WIFI and after running around in an unfamiliar airport I managed to login after three ties and was quite shocked to see the word “asymptomatique” in bright yellow. SHOCKED..oh fuck! Did I get it in one of the meetings or was it that fraulein from Munich who I fucked after a long dragged out meeting. Well whatever they say about this virus the effects on me seem to be non-existent. I had a sore throat which I put down to too many cigarettes and it only lasted a day and a half. My only worry was that my temperature might have been elevated and I might have a problem. Fortunately I had brought with me some extra strength Tylenol which I took in double dose and I had no trouble boarding the plane to Paris for my connection to Toronto. But there was this woman who pulled over one guy and took his temp with some fancy looking scanner. Never did see the guy on the plane. When we got to Paris people were getting the same treatment but I got on the plane. Finally I got home to Toronto only to be expected to self-isolate. You kidding? My first stop was at Loblaws on Burhamthorpe and the LCBO for essentials and then home!!!!! Since then I have been out at a few garden parties at my place just off Renfrew and also at a neigbours. So far nobody got the “Wuhan Virus” at least as far as I know. People like Trudeau and Ford are making all the fuss about people dying at nursing homes but the reality is that old people are dying of many ailments but the virus is only helping a few of those to meet their maker. Same bullshit as all those vaccines. Believe all the statistics at your peril!!!!!!!!! Anyway pray that the WV will adjust the world’s population.
Back to top Go down
spakplug

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Re: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:33 pm

waster wrote:
The Coronavirus is BEAUTIFUL. It is Picturesque. I love it because I am asymptomatic. Asymptomatic are people who carry the active virus in their body but never develop any symptoms, at least that is what I was told when I asked to be tested in France.  The nurse who gave me the test gave me a slip of paper with a number because in France I was not registered under their health scheme but was given instructions how to get my results and I was on my merry way.
Fast forward a couple of weeks, my business trip was over and I was waiting for a delayed flight in Toulouse saw the slip of paper for my test so I looked for a WIFI and after running around in an unfamiliar airport I managed to login after three ties and was quite shocked to see the word “asymptomatique” in bright yellow. SHOCKED..oh fuck!  Did I get it in one of the meetings or was it that fraulein from Munich who I fucked after a long dragged out meeting.  Well whatever they say about this virus the effects on me seem to be non-existent.  I had a sore throat which I put down to too many cigarettes and it only lasted a day and a half.  My only worry was that my temperature might have been elevated and I might have a problem.  Fortunately I had brought with me some extra strength Tylenol which I took in double dose and I had no trouble boarding the plane to Paris for my connection to Toronto.  But there was this woman who pulled over one guy and took his temp with some fancy looking scanner.  Never did see the guy on the plane. When we got to Paris people were getting the same treatment but I got on the plane. Finally I got home to Toronto only to be expected to self-isolate. You kidding?  My first stop was at Loblaws on Burhamthorpe and the LCBO for essentials and then home!!!!! Since then I have been out at a few garden parties at my place just off Renfrew and also at a neigbours.  So far nobody got the “Wuhan Virus” at least as far as I know.  People like Trudeau and Ford are making all the fuss about people dying at nursing homes but the reality is that old people are dying of many ailments but the virus is only helping a few of those to meet their maker.  Same bullshit as all those vaccines.  Believe all the statistics at your peril!!!!!!!!!  Anyway pray that the WV will adjust the world’s population.

Did ya infect anybody?
Back to top Go down
Baconator

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Re: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Did you know covid19 selects most of its target from the blacks and hispanics. Wait till it gets to Africa and S. America. The real fun is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Rabba

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Re: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Am also asymptomatic. Fuckers @ me fav grocery store require we wear a mask while shopping so made a hole in my mask. Can stick my tongue through a hole and spit on products asI walk past them. HOHOHO
Back to top Go down
tom

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Re: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:28 pm

waster wrote:
The Coronavirus is BEAUTIFUL. It is Picturesque. I love it because I am asymptomatic. Asymptomatic are people who carry the active virus in their body but never develop any symptoms, at least that is what I was told when I asked to be tested in France.  The nurse who gave me the test gave me a slip of paper with a number because in France I was not registered under their health scheme but was given instructions how to get my results and I was on my merry way.
Fast forward a couple of weeks, my business trip was over and I was waiting for a delayed flight in Toulouse saw the slip of paper for my test so I looked for a WIFI and after running around in an unfamiliar airport I managed to login after three ties and was quite shocked to see the word “asymptomatique” in bright yellow. SHOCKED..oh fuck!  Did I get it in one of the meetings or was it that fraulein from Munich who I fucked after a long dragged out meeting.  Well whatever they say about this virus the effects on me seem to be non-existent.  I had a sore throat which I put down to too many cigarettes and it only lasted a day and a half.  My only worry was that my temperature might have been elevated and I might have a problem.  Fortunately I had brought with me some extra strength Tylenol which I took in double dose and I had no trouble boarding the plane to Paris for my connection to Toronto.  But there was this woman who pulled over one guy and took his temp with some fancy looking scanner.  Never did see the guy on the plane. When we got to Paris people were getting the same treatment but I got on the plane. Finally I got home to Toronto only to be expected to self-isolate. You kidding?  My first stop was at Loblaws on Burhamthorpe and the LCBO for essentials and then home!!!!! Since then I have been out at a few garden parties at my place just off Renfrew and also at a neigbours.  So far nobody got the “Wuhan Virus” at least as far as I know.  People like Trudeau and Ford are making all the fuss about people dying at nursing homes but the reality is that old people are dying of many ailments but the virus is only helping a few of those to meet their maker.  Same bullshit as all those vaccines.  Believe all the statistics at your peril!!!!!!!!!  Anyway pray that the WV will adjust the world’s population.

So go infect someone it could be fun as long as you have no symptoms. We need population control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

covid 19 beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Re: covid 19 beautiful   covid 19 beautiful Empty

Back to top Go down

covid 19 beautiful
Page 1 of 1