Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I am the cutest Ryerson babe and my inner beauty knows no bounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giselle Basanta

PostSubject: I am the cutest Ryerson babe and my inner beauty knows no bounds   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:30 am

I used to represent the Toronto District School Board and have been instructed to address the damage caused to the reputation of one of the Toronto District School Board’s principals, GORDY STEFULIC as a result of the erroneous information you have posted to this web site.
I am duly notifying you that you have posted offensive, defamatory and harmful information to this web site.
The Toronto District School Board has determined that this information is FALSE as attributed to GORDY STEFULIC.
The Toronto District School Board is requesting that you delete this offending and inaccurate information immediately.
It is imperative that you remove this information as the earliest opportunity as it has been reproduced and re-posted on other websites. The offending and inaccurate content is of the most serious concern to the Toronto District School Board and to Principal Stefulic and is negatively impacting on the school community and the Principal’s ability to carry out her statutory duties.
Govern yourself accordingly.
Giselle Basanta
Associate Counsel
Toronto District School Board

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

ACADEMIC INTEGRITY = Thou shalt not cheat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alvin1

PostSubject: Re: I am the cutest Ryerson babe and my inner beauty knows no bounds   Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:26 am

She looks like one of those fucking big turtles you would see on the Galapagos Islands.Probably crawls around the same way too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am the cutest Ryerson babe and my inner beauty knows no bounds
Page 1 of 1