Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not been around for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LCBO part time

Not been around for a while Empty
PostSubject: Not been around for a while   Not been around for a while EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:26 am

So what's cooking these days? Not working Mondays but getting more than my share of work time cuz a few of our guys got the Covid. See we are getting a new admin soon hope he/she will do something to liven up this place. Hopefully everything will open up soon. Oh BTW I am getting the needle in my arm tomorrow. Our wifi is out of action - my sis did not pay her bill so I am scrounging outside Timmy Hortons - half the time they have their wifi off so I am fucked.

Hope things go back to normal soon we are goin stir crazy.

Back to top Go down
tom

Not been around for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not been around for a while   Not been around for a while EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:45 pm

LCBO part time wrote:
So what's cooking these days?  Not working Mondays but getting more than my share of work time cuz a few of our guys got the Covid.  See we are getting a new admin soon hope he/she will do something to liven up this place. Hopefully everything will open up soon. Oh BTW I am getting the needle in my arm tomorrow. Our wifi is out of action - my sis did not pay her bill so I am scrounging outside Timmy Hortons - half the time they have their wifi off so I am fucked.

Hope things go back to normal soon we are goin stir crazy.

You guys are back to work so what are the good boozy deals this month?
Back to top Go down

Not been around for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired :: GORDY STEFULIC FIRED BY TDSB FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER STUDENTS :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: