Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sitting here waiting for my chicken order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martingrove2

Sitting here waiting for my chicken order Empty
PostSubject: Sitting here waiting for my chicken order   Sitting here waiting for my chicken order EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 pm

They messed it up the other day 2. Fuhking useless people but the food is usually good. Beats KFC. Guess its the batter.

They messed it up the other day 2. Fuhking useless people but the food is usually good. Beats KFC. Guess its the batter.

I don’t know where else to post this, if you can please tell me an other subreddit where I can. I am in school, grade 10 @Martingrove C.I and my non biological sister ( NBS) and a few other young women. NBS: Hey, 888 (me) have you noticed anything weird about viceprincipal pervert( I will be calling her that because I don’t wanna use she’s real She has been acting weird, I’ve talked to J about her and she says the same thing,The vp gets really close to us and even touched me once and said it was a “accident “ but she didn’t buy it. I’ve told her to report her to the board of education or a adult but she said that she doesn’t want to. This confuses me but I don’t question her. I’ve already told my mom and she said that NBS needs to do something about it. VP pervert tends to get a little bit to close to them to often. I’ve seen it once and told her to stop or I would go to the super attendant about this.
Okay okay I won’t do it again. And ya know what she does? She does it again! This happened multiple times to multiple girls in my school and I’m starting to second guess it and just go report her. Please advise me what to do because Im lost.
Back to top Go down
burgerman

Sitting here waiting for my chicken order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting here waiting for my chicken order   Sitting here waiting for my chicken order EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:16 pm

Martingrove2 wrote:

I don’t know where else to post this, if you can please tell me an other subreddit where I can. I am in  school, grade 10 @Martingrove C.I and my non biological sister ( NBS) and a few other young women. NBS: Hey, 888 (me) have you noticed anything weird about viceprincipal pervert( I will be calling her that because I don’t wanna use she’s real  She has been acting weird, I’ve talked to J about her and she says the same thing,The vp gets really close to us and even touched me once and said it was a “accident “ but she didn’t buy it. I’ve told her to report her to the board of education or a adult but she said that she doesn’t want to. This confuses me but I don’t question her. I’ve already told my mom and she said that NBS needs to do something about it. VP pervert tends to get a little bit to close to them to often. I’ve seen it once and told her to stop or I would go to the super attendant about this.
Okay okay I won’t do it again. And ya know what she does? She does it again! This happened multiple times to multiple girls in my school and I’m starting to second guess it and just go report her. Please advise me what to do because Im lost.

Hey! so u r from MCI! Was there for 3 yrs a while back. Not a bad school but a few wierdo teachers like that teach I had 4 Enlish and then there was that crazy vp Macroo or something like that who has one hell of a history on the net.  I never had the vp comeon 2 me but my buddy got touched up by Macroo. Likes yonge flesh 2. REPORT THE BITCH and yore Problems will go away. Yeah the school is okay but the area is a bit off.
Back to top Go down

Sitting here waiting for my chicken order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired :: GORDY STEFULIC FIRED BY TDSB FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER STUDENTS :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: