Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quid.pro.quo

Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.   Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 11:51 pm

I'm sure we all have experienced jerks polluting our roads with their version of their rights and screw anybody who disagrees with them. I found something very interesting on my vacation to Hong Kong. My trip to Hong Kong was mainly uneventful except for worries about the political bs that prevails but apart from all that it was nice to visit friends and relatives. Shopping was okay and Kim and I picked up a few goodies; mostly electronics like multi SIM phones and and one really interesting item which it it has a name its , C O C K mainly because it has a miniature logo that is a rooster. Its tubular length is roughly the same as an iPhone but its diameter is about the same as an average man’s member. Apparently it is an electronics item rejected by some Chinese University and its purpose is/was to mess up something on the motherboard of computers; and get this it works best on vehicle computers as long as you are close to it. Apparently it gets charged like an electric tooth brush but the electricity is discharged in a flash which is probably how it damages something sensitive on nearby motherboards. According to Kim the item which only cost $250 USD cash might have some uses when we got home.
Sure enough when we got home, after charging the device I walked over to that parked Mustang with the fancy pipes that made the damn thing roar every time the driver put his foot down which seemed like all the time. I discharged the “cock” and walked away. Next day...yooohoo….the apartment super told me that the Mustang was towed to away that morning...apparently the car would not start. My thought was ….INTERESTING….wonder why? Anyway I am going to find a couple more a-holes who should not be on the road annoying people and thinking they are entitled to be discourteous.
Back to top Go down
Tyre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.   Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 1:26 am

Thanx for the info. My cousin is in HK and got him to get me one of these devices. In my opinion a bit pricey but it arrived a few days ago surprisingly without any Canada Customs problems. Am still reading through the instructions and fine print. The quick discharge battery and the provided spare were not charged so thats being done now and in a few days I will find someone to practice on HO HO HO. Will let you know how it went.
Back to top Go down
Omar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.   Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 1:02 am

In my country many of us use motor scooters. good on petrol.
Back to top Go down
quid.pro.quo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.   Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 1:40 am

Truck cut me off in Scarborough today so I gave him the "cock". What a beautiful site seing him pull over cuz his engine stopped working. Bet he will PAY to have his engine computer fixed. Those things need BIG BUCKS to fix. Served him right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.   Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone pissed off with aggressive and drivers in noisy cars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired :: GORDY STEFULIC FIRED BY TDSB FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER STUDENTS :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: