Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to MCI in a few days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchie

Back to MCI in a few days Empty
PostSubject: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 1:14 am

Not happy. That vp Mavrou will be on my ass again. Bitch was constantly riding my ass for doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:55 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Not happy. That vp Mavrou will be on my ass again.  Bitch was constantly riding my ass for doing nothing.

Dude, this for um is for Gordy Stefulic in case you missed the point. Start another forum for Mavrou or Abrams if you have any grievances you have with them.
Back to top Go down
Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Hammer wrote:
Frenchie wrote:
Not happy. That vp Mavrou will be on my ass again.  Bitch was constantly riding my ass for doing nothing.

Dude, this for um is for Gordy Stefulic in case you missed the point. Start another forum for Mavrou or Abrams if you have any grievances you have with them.

Took her one fockin day to jump on me for some locker violation so she says.She hates me cuz I am different
Back to top Go down
Darian Leduchowski

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Frenchie wrote:

Took her  one fockin day to jump on me for some locker violation so she says.She hates me cuz I am different

Quit bitching asshole. If you were in my school and in my class you would now be getting a hard test.

DL
Back to top Go down
Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Darian Leduchowski wrote:
Frenchie wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Frenchie wrote:

Took her  one fockin day to jump on me for some locker violation so she says.She hates me cuz I am different

Quit bitching asshole.  If you were in my school and in my class you would now be getting a hard test.

DL

fok u 2
Back to top Go down
LCBO part time

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:54 pm

Frenchie wrote:

Seen her in my store buying booze lots if it. She must be a closet alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to MCI in a few days   Back to MCI in a few days Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to MCI in a few days
Page 1 of 1