Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Toronto Police corrupt for Toronto female teachers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuiceWRLD

Are Toronto Police corrupt for Toronto female teachers? Empty
PostSubject: Are Toronto Police corrupt for Toronto female teachers?   Are Toronto Police corrupt for Toronto female teachers? EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Toronto Police are using taxpayer dollars to send trivial and moot Defamation complaints to Googloe:

Defamation Complaint to Google
SENDER
REDACTED
Sent on February 22, 2018
RECIPIENT
Google LLC
[Private]
Mountain View, CA, 94043, US

SUBMITTER
Google LLC
Re: Unknown
NOTICE TYPE:Defamation

Legal Complaint

I am Detective Constable [REDACTED] [REDACTED] with the Toronto Police Cyber Crime Section, I can be contacted via our office number [REDACTED]. Vivian Mavrou has been the victim of a vicious defamation of character campaign since 2013. Toronto Police Service has police report 2[REDACTED] on file for this activity.

As a result of these online postings the Ontario Principals Counsel has investigated Vice Principal Mavrou and ALL allegations have been proven to be false. However this online content continues to be posted on the Internet and readily visible because it is indexed on Google’s search engine.

I hereby request your assistance in rectifying this situation by removing all indexed links and cached links to the URLS provided
Back to top Go down

Are Toronto Police corrupt for Toronto female teachers?
Page 1 of 1