Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchie

Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong   Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 11:52 pm

This one apparently thinks she has pee-dophillyc monopoli along with WHITE SUPREMACY - chek her record @ Thistletown.

BTW use search engins other than Google since they leave a lot more in the cash!

Vivian Mavrou, current Vice Principal of Martingrove Collegiate Institute was a known white supremacist and sexual predator who was incompetent as a Mathematics teacher while she was teaching at Thistletown Collegiate Institute in the early 2000s. Because of the teachers’ union tenure policies which favoured old white middle and upper class Canadians, Vivian Mavrou was promoted to Silverthorn Collegiate Institute as a Vice Principal. Allegations surfaced about Vivian Mavrou and a school bully who were seen in Vivian Mavrou’s vehicle after school hours. Some students alleged Vivian Mavrou had sexual interference with the 15 year old school bully, and this conflict of interest caused many innocent students to become victims of school bullying. Vivian Mavrou failed to protect the students from being physically, emotionally and sexually assaulted by the school bully because Vivian Mavrou was having sex with the school bully and returned the favour by giving the school bully permission to bully students! The Toronto District School Board cited lack of evidence when the investigation was given and Vivian Mavrou was transferred to Martingrove Collegiate Institute where she enforced fascist policies to students to suppress freedom of speech in Toronto schools.
Back to top Go down
Sandy

Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong   Thought the government cleaned up this type of behavior. Guess I was wrong EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:45 pm

Had her way back just before she was transferred or promoted to VP at another school - I think that was to Silverthorn. She was not as bad a teavher as some people make her out to b. She was kinda like a placebo in many ways. Sort of harmless.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired :: GORDY STEFULIC FIRED BY TDSB FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER STUDENTS :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: