Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to bury all this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TDSB

Time to bury all this Empty
PostSubject: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm

We, as written in our archive by my predecessors, were aware of this unpleasant business at the turn of the millennium. We sincerely hope that it will stay as one of the more vexatious events in the history of our Board. According to our information one of the superintendents involved has recently passed on and the "lady" in question is probably married and appears on the internet with a different name. So, lets lay the whole matter of the above named individual to rest . We have moved on.

Candace likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baconator

PostSubject: Re: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 12:15 am

Most readers on this site would question your use of the word "lady". The person you are referring to never was nor will ever be a lady. Please adjust your views accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Candace

PostSubject: Re: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 1:40 am

I was a student teacher when she was a principal at Burnhamthorpe. Frankly there was something fishy about her; something I could not pinpoint but it was there. After she was transferred from BCI there were some negative incidents nobody talked about but did result in her getting pushed out before she really wanted to retire. I suspect that the TDSB had its share of scandals and an errant principal was the last straw so she had to go.

Candace likes this post

Back to top Go down
Star Bucks

Star Bucks

PostSubject: Re: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:28 pm

TDSB wrote:
We, as written in our archive by my predecessors, were aware of this unpleasant business at the turn of the millennium.  We sincerely hope that it will stay as one of the more vexatious events in the history of our Board. According to our information one of the superintendents involved has recently passed on and the "lady" in question is probably married and appears on the internet with a different name. So, lets lay the whole matter of the above named individual to rest . We have moved on.

Some of us who are still at ECI cannot and will not forget what was handed to us by the TDSB. Before she was transferred to us we had a competent Principal. All that changed when Miz Neverlicked arrived. All she did was to complain about what was said about her on the internet as if rumours never circulated before. The truth was out there all the time its just that some tried to bury it. Somehow that didn't work did it? Even now her cirlcle is aware of her misdeeds. Did you know that she is often used as an example of how administrators should try not to be. Some call it the "Stefulic Syndrome", though I do not know who gave her that name but it certainly stuck.

Star Bucks likes this post

Back to top Go down
chicken man

PostSubject: Re: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 8:49 pm

Cheer up.  We have 5 for $12 @ Popeye. YumYUM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to bury all this   Time to bury all this Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to bury all this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired :: GORDY STEFULIC FIRED BY TDSB FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER STUDENTS :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: