Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordana Gordy Stefulic - Retired

Now that our Gordy has retired the scandals from her TDSB days will be following her

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this Grandma Gordy?

Go down 
+8
Pope
Stanley
Raisin
Star Bucks
Timmy Horton
Orchie
memories
Rabba
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabba

Is this Grandma Gordy? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 4:32 pm

Is this Grandma Gordy? Gordy_10

As we can all see age has not been too kind to Gordana.

Merry Christmas Gordy we know you are watching this site and hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
memories

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 5:31 pm

Rabba wrote:
Is this Grandma Gordy? Gordy_10

As we can all see age has not been too kind to Gordana.

Merry Christmas Gordy we know you are watching this site and hope you like it.

The Gordy I remember from my teaching days at George Harvey looked younger and dare I say a bit hotter. Age is a disease that eventually gets all of us.
Back to top Go down
Orchie

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:09 pm

The way I understand the posts she was adicted to young cock much like too many female teachers
Back to top Go down
Timmy Horton

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 10:03 pm

Cock?????????????? Fentanyl might be better.
Back to top Go down
Star Bucks

Star Bucks

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 7:39 pm

VIVIAN MAVROU :VICE- Principal, MARTINGROVE COLLEGIATE INSTIRUTE,Toronto Ontario, cautioned for having sexual intercourse with an 19-year-old male student on three separate occasions dating back to 2000, not only on Toronto District School Board property but also in her car near a local golf course and the apartment of a friend. . A discipline committee panel held a private hearing into these incidents relating to failure to observe appropriate student/educator boundaries. Subsequently at the boards and the students request that the incident not be made public it was agreed that professional psychological counseling for a period of one year be required.

THIS WAS ON A LOCKER NEAR THE WASHROOM IN MY SCHOOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raisin

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 3:36 am

Found this pic 4 u. Where I got it the comment was that the one u r talking about is on the right. She is not 2 easy on the eyes!!!!!!

Is this Grandma Gordy? Admin%202020_21
Back to top Go down
Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:38 pm

Received this site's address in my email this morning.Very interesting but I am a bit confused as to why people are posting about a bunch of teachers who are having sex with students. I recall this kind of thing going on when I was at school.Funny how in 30 years not much has changed .
Back to top Go down
Pope

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 10:58 pm

Is this Grandma Gordy? Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Firoon.com%2Firtn%2Fassets%2Fanonymous_observer_93%2Fblog%2F1738%2Fblog_mohammedaisha-vi.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Firoon.com%2Firtn%2Fblog%2F1738%2Fquestion-about-mohammad-s-pedophilia%2F&tbnid=FpmZ2LK21TrpzM&vet=12ahUKEwj3_-PF1d78AhUprHIEHSD5C8kQMygLegQIARA7.

aujourd'hui les
Back to top Go down
Baconator

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 11:04 pm

THIS WAS ON A LOCKER NEAR THE WASHROOM IN MY SCHOOL Twisted Evil

Students definately have a way of getting their point across HaHaHa study study lol!
Back to top Go down
LCBO part time

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 11:18 pm

Remember her when I was in ECI. She was bitching abut what people were putting about her on the internet.
Somehow she did not get that office staff and teachers were well aware of her past activities with students. Liking young hard cock
is great as long as those cocks don't belong to your students. Somehow Ms Stefulick simply did not understand so she kept on moaning
for the bone and sceaming for the cream!
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 1:09 am

Just the way we remembered her
Back to top Go down
Phil Atio

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 4:34 pm

O fuck. She must be into her sixties and hardly what I would call edible down below. Probably tastes like stale urine. What self respecting tenn would want to eat her puddie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Grandma Gordy?   Is this Grandma Gordy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Grandma Gordy?
Page 1 of 1